Thursday, June 9, 2011

Least Thought Theory

The principle of the least thought theory is that when you think of something and you didn't consciously notice you've thought of it, it would happen immediately, then you will realize that you've thought of it, you just didn't notice. The thought that came into your mind has no basis but a pure thought that you didn't expect you've thought of it. Symptoms of this kind of phenomenon is when you are not expecting that something least that you thought will happen. For example, you are in a store as a vendor, and in a flash something least you thought, least as you didn't pay attention to that thought, is a woman in red will come at your store and buy something. After a few seconds, a lady in red came and bought something in your store, and deep inside you are amazed that you thought you saw something five seconds before it happened, but actually you did.

This theory is just my own theory way back in high school, or maybe it's just my superstition and I am being just in a state of hallucination when these kind of strange things happen to me. I started to think of this theory as a coincidence, but as the days pass by, the coincidence of the least thought versus the the things that happened a few seconds after the thought became more often. So every time a least thought came into my mind, I disregarded it as if nothing came into my mind, because it's not amazing anymore, but scary. The example above in the definition of the least thought is a real life example. I once told someone about this theory, and I don't know (and I don't care) if she would believe me. But before the conversation ends, she asked me what will happen to her tomorrow and I told her that she would be tripped and fell to the ground. The next day she thanked me because she was about to be tripped and fell to ground but because I told that thing to her, it never happened. I told her, it's just a coincidence 'cause I'm not a misfortune teller.

They say "What your mind can perceive, your body can achieve." But for me, because of the least thought theory, it was different. When a least thought came, I get hold of it and concentrate about it because if I do, it would not happen. I do this every time, because every least thought that emerges to me is a bad thing, and that is not good, relatively.

Maybe it's just a series of coincidence about thoughts and events. But how could you tell if it is a least thought or not? If you concentrate about it consciously, meaning you think of it mainly after you somehow notice it, then it's not. If the thought made a glimpse in your conscious mind and then buried in your unconscious mind, then it is a least thought. This theory could just be a coincidence of thoughts and events and I am just a mental patient looking for attention, or it could be true but needs further experiments. True or not, this is just a theory.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Almost like Déjà vu...

Post a Comment